It’s that time of year to add a little sparkle to your step, and I’m here today to help add some shine to your Sunday (or Monday or Wednesday or whenever you’re reading this post)!
It is so easy to get overwhelmed by bold metallic statement pieces when they aren’t a dainty necklace or ring, so I’ve found that the best way to wear these items is one at a time (or two at most). You get the sparkle and the shine without all the crazy! ;)
For example, wear the silver fringe loafers with a cardigan (color is up to you), scarf, stripe tee, and jeans for a easy fall/winter look or pair the silver statement necklace with a sweater, skirt, tights, and heel combo and grab your silver wallet/clutch on the way to your holiday party!
And don’t worry if you’re more of a gold fan…check back next Sunday, and I’ll have some golden picks just for you!
- Sole Society Silver Kitten Heels
- Merona Gray/Silver Embellished Cardigan
- Merona Silver Leather Tassel Clutch
- Merona Silver/Gray Watch
- Target Silver Stone Statement Necklace
- Merona Silver Double Zipper Wallet (available in tons of different colors)
- Sole Society Silver Fringe Loafers (these come in black and tan too)
- Mossimo Silver/Black Skinny Belts