Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I adore this fit and flare dress from Maison Jules. It’s a beautiful black and white print and would work for work and date nights and holiday parties!
- Blogger love of the week: Dear Jess, I think this outfit is AMAZINGLY chic and perfectly classic. Love, Katie. The best part for you all (and me) is that it should be fairly easy to replicate! Basic pieces that aren’t basic at all!
- Toggle coats are some of my favorites (this is probably why I have two!), and this one is so classic and the perfect plaid print! It also comes in solid colors here (like 7 different colors to be exact).
- In honor of the new Stars Wars movie coming out this week (this is apparently a big deal in my nerd household), here are 9 cool facts about Star Wars. Anyone else have tickets to see it? We’re going this weekend!
- For all you other s’mores lovers out there, my dad sent me this recipe for s’mores hot chocolate! I couldn’t even imagine such a wonderful thing existing, so naturally, I can’t wait to try it!
- This half-zip sweater looks so cozy and so chic at the same time…much dressier than a hoodie sweatshirt (though, let’s be honest, I love those too)!
- The best places to vacation to at every age. Which is hilarious, since we are thinking we might be going to Quebec City this summer, and spoiler alert…I’m not 50!
- I would totally be all over this black and white polka dot dress if I hadn’t just bought this one from Target. It’s a classic that will never go out of style!
- I thought this article on what happened to hobbies was really thoughtful and honest. I think blogging is a great hobby for me and a way to express my creativity, but I would love to get back into biking this coming spring/summer. What are your hobbies?
- It’s no secret that I love scarves, and these two have definitely made their way onto my wishlist. This one is a funky fun zig zag print (but in classic colors) and the second one is a classic gray fair isle print!
ps. Apologies for the lack of photos today! Normally, I like to get a lot of different shots, but my camera remote broke the day before I wore this outfit, and I took these while waiting for the remote to be delivered by good old Amazon! I liked the outfit too much not to share it!
- On Target item: Merona Red Plaid Sweater (exact here; cardigan option here)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact)
- Necklace: c/o Rocksbox (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Pants: Loft (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (similar)