Last week we touched on silver (that post here if you missed it), and this week in the On Trend post, we’re turning our attention to gold!
Again, it’s really to get overwhelmed with metallics, because they are such statement pieces, so I kept these picks to mostly accessories to help add a little shine and to keep you from looking like that villain from the Austin Powers movie (here if you need some help remembering). Because NOBODY wants to be that guy! ;)
It could be a simple as adding a gold belt to a black dress and grabbing a clutch on your way out the door or slipping on some gold flats to add some shine to your sweater and jeans outfit combination. Whatever you do, shine on this holiday season!
- BC Footwear Gold D’Orsay Flats (these also come in black)
- Merona Gold Shimmer Cardigan
- Style&Co. Gold/White Watch
- Merona Gold Leather Tassel Clutch
- Merona Gold Glitter Wallet
- Talbots Gold Glitter Belt (comes in other glitter color options)
- Merona Gold Bow Satchel Purse
- Target Gold/Silver Layered Statement Necklace