You guys! It’s Christmas week! Only a few more days of work to power through before we can be off of work and wake up to presents (and cinnamon rolls) on Friday! I got to celebrate Christmas a little bit early with The Husband’s family this past weekend, so I’m definitely in the Christmas mood! Anyone else ready?!
It’s also officially winter (today, according to my best friend, The Farmer’s Almanac), and I can only think of two good things related to that…layering and the days are going to start getting longer! Because you have to have a couple of things to help you get through the cold, right?
This outfit is one of my new favs (who knew that matching your layered shirt and ankle boots would be so effective), but in preparing it, I’ve hit a whole new low for blog title puns.
Because I’ve now resorted to making squirrel/acorn jokes over here….
Promise you’ll still be my friend? Or at least read my blog? Anyone? ;)
- On Target item: Merona Cable Knit Sweater (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact in Magnetic Mauve)
- Blouse: Loft (exact)
- Brooch: Etsy (similar styles)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Color: “Bare Dare” (exact) + Essie Hors D’oeuvres (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar and under $50!)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (similar options below)