Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This plaid pom-pom scarf might be the cutest thing ever (now if it could only go on sale…)!
- Blogger love of the week: Love this classic winter look on Kimberly (plus a little red, white, and blue never hurt anyone!). I’ve already pinned it, but couldn’t help but share it with you guys!
- Every week it seems that I feature something from Tommy Hilfiger (#soulmates), and this week is no different! This fit and flare dress dress has subtle polka dots and a peter pan collar. Might need to be my Christmas present to myself…
- I can tell you that the purpose of this article was probably not to make you cry (more like, make you think about the length of time in concrete numbers), but it definitely made me shed a few tears, so you’ve been warned! It’s a great reminder of what’s important, so if you read one thing from this blog this week…make it this one! I’m so happy I get to see my parents, brother, and grandparents this week after reading it…and I’m going to have some pizza too! ;)
- I’ve been saving this video for this week, because I think it is such a good ad and will put you in the holiday spirit! It’s the story of how a cat ruined Christmas (typical cats…says the dog-loving girl), but don’t worry, it has a happy ending!
- A fair isle sweater with fair isle elbow patches? Yes, please!
- Just try and tell me that this isn’t the cutest thing you’ve seen all week. Consider it my (early) Christmas present to you. You otter believe it!
- In case you missed it, J.Crew now has a blue fair isle print puffer vest, and I might need it right now!
- If you haven’t seen it, the newest family photo of the Cambridges (aka Kate and Prince William) has been released! You have to check it out…it is such a sweet family photo!
- I’m not sure I would ever leave the house if I owned this striped funnel neck tunic shirt. It looks like the most comfortable thing ever!
- On Target item: Merona Red Plaid Sweater (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact in “Red Revenge“)
- Necklace: Target (similar options below)
- Coat: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Purse: DKNY, thrifted (similar for under $40!)
- Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)