Two more days, folks. Two. More. Days. Until. Christmas!
I’m so ready for an extended break from work and daily life routines, and I’m even more excited to spend time with my family (especially my brother who is flying in from the west coast tomorrow)!
So this is really a What I Wish I Wore outfit post, since I wish I was already snuggled up in my parents’ house in this outfit instead of at my desk at work! I’d much rather be bundling up in this outfit to frolick in the snow with The Puppy and The Husband than responding to emails! Anyone else with me?
- Target Black Pom Pom Beanie Hat (fleece lined and comes in several colors)
- Muk Luks Reindeer Mittens (so festive without being over the top!)
- J.Crew Factory Red Turtleneck Sweater (other colors available)
- Street Level Black Saddle Bag Purse (comes in cognac brown also)
- Denizen Dark Rinse Skinny Jeans
- J.Crew Factory Red Wool Peacoat (comes in several other color options)
- Merona Winter Boots