Merry Christmas Eve! Today is the last Gift Guide here on Style On Target! Thanks for following along, and hopefully these helped you check some people off your gift list. I can’t really believe Christmas is tomorrow and that this is the final gift guide of 2015!
In case you missed them here is the full list of the 2015 Gift Guides…
- Gift Guide for the Homebody
- Gift Guide for the Glitzy and Glamorous
- Gift Guide for the Interior Decorator
- Gift Guide for the Girly Girl
- Gift Guide for the Globe Trotter
- Mini Gift Guides for the Southern Belle, Fitness Buff, Prepster, and Beauty Buff
- Gift Guide for the Men of Your Life
- Gift Guide for the Stocking Stuffers
- Gift Guide for the Working Girl
Here we go then with the final guide!
The 2015 Gift Guides end with probably the easiest person to shop for (or the hardest, I guess)….yourself!
Based on what you guys have loved the most this year on Style On Target, I’ve pulled together 11 items that you AND I would love to have wrapped up under the tree. So if that giraffe planter or that fair isle sweater isn’t there under the tree tomorrow, you might just have to take matters into your own hands and TREAT YO SELF (click here for an explanation courtest of Parks and Recreation)!
Habitat: your house!
Loves: shopping at Target, stripes, polka dots, red/white/blue, reading Style On Target while drinking tea/coffee/hot chocolate
Dislikes: Saturdays when there are no new posts on Style On Target ;)
Check out my picks (all $70 or under) for yourself!
- Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (comes in so many colors…you didn’t think I would make a gift guide without this, right?)
- Merona Red/White Plaid Oversized Scarf and Merona Houndstooth Print Scarf
- Fossil Cognac Leather Watch and Timex Blue/White Polka Dot Watch
- Merona Chenille Open Cardigan (multiple other colors available)
- Anthropologie Wildlife Planter (I’m partial to the giraffe, but it also comes in a zebra and elephant!)
- J.Crew Factory Gingham Print Pajama Set (comes in a red/blue color combo as well)
- Candles: Cozy Nights, Coastal Linen, and Lavender Fields
- Merona Turtleneck Sweater (comes in several other colors)
- Betseyville via Target Leopard Print Ankle Boots (love these!)
- Under One Sky Red/Black Plaid Tote Purse (reversible to plain black!)
- Initial Coffee Mug (some letters available) and “But First Coffee” Stripe Mug