Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Polka dots + peter pan collar + four color options in the world’s most perfect sweater? Twist my arm, why don’t you, Kohl’s!
- Blogger love of the week: Daphne does it again. This time with the perfect way to wear those winter sweaters and not look like you are coming from a Christmas party!
- This is the PRETTIEST little black dress I have seen in quite some time! Got to love a classic fit and flare dress with a little bit of interest!
- 2015 might be coming to a close, but not without giving you the gift that keeps on giving…aka 37 ADORABLE puppy photos from 2015!
- I’m in love with everything that Pixar does (Up! is one of my top five favorite movies and their Lava short (here) is unbelievably cute), so needless to say, I loved their new short and what it says for bringing more overall representation of what a melting pot of cultures America is!
- I really should just make Tommy Hilfiger his own section of the weekly Top 10 Things I’ve Love, because somehow, he’s always on here (#designerswhogetme). But this polka dot A-line skirt was too perfect not to share (and is already in my online shopping cart)!
- 13 real-life places that inspired your favorite Disney movies. Spoiler alert, The Husband and I just got back from one of the places!
- This faux shearling vest is not my style at all, but I still love it and can still think of a million ways to style it (jeans and blouse, over a dress with tights, etc.)! It looks like the coziest, warmest thing to throw on!
- 14 pieces of life advice from your favorite female comedians.
- I know no one is out there buying sandals right now, but if you are…then this pair (from the Gap!) is practically perfect in my opinion. C’mon spring, we’re all ready for you!
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact – in Candy Apple)
- Necklace: Poshmark (similar 1, similar 2)
- Coat: Old Navy (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Sole Society (exact – they come in 3 other colors!)