Nothing to see here today…except a girl sparkling and shining her way into the New Year with this sequin skirt from Target! I took these photos to show how you could style up this skirt for a festive New Year’s Eve look.
If you’re missing sequins for your own NYE look for tomorrow night’s festivities, be sure to swing by your local Target (or better yet, order online here for easy store pickup). The skirt comes in plain black (what I’m wearing) and a gold/black sequin combo, so you have two options to get your sequin fix!
Add a white shirt, a black ribbon or skinny scarf, and some heels, and be sure to grab a bottle of champagne while you’re at the store and cheers to 2016!
ps. Or if you’re taking the casual route and watching the ball drop in your pajamas, might I suggest these (s’mores pajamas!)?!
- On Target item: Xhilaration Black Sequin Skirt (exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Red Revenge)
- Coat: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Shirt: Merona, Target (similar)
- Tie Scarf: c/o Express (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: Express (similar options below)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)