There is no better time than New Year’s Eve to wear ALL of the sequins. Because on NYE, they can’t call you a disco ball, and if they do, then it is a huge compliment! You’re the MOST festive…and who doesn’t want to win that award? ;)
I’ve been eyeing this top from J.Crew Factory for quite some time, and it would make the perfect New Year’s Eve top! And then you could turn around and wear it under a black blazer with a skirt to work or with jeans and a statement necklace for date night or a night out with friends! So sparkly and so very versatile. Can you tell I have been trying to justify it to myself?
Or if sequin skirts are more your style, then check out this affordable option from Target.
Whatever you wear, make sure to shine on all night long and sparkle right into 2016!
- Target Clear/Hematite Statement Earrings
- J.Crew Factory Sequin Shirt (comes in a blush/pink option too)
- Merona Black Jeweled Clutch
- Covergirl Marvelous Mauve Lipstick
- Sam & Libby Heeled Ankle Boots (these are available in three other colors)
- J.Crew Factory Burgundy Lace Skirt (comes in a beautiful blue too!)
- J.Crew Factory Black Opaque Tights