Happy New Year to you all!
You’ve made your resolutions by now, right? And you’re ready to get a jump start on them, right now, right? Even though you had one too many glasses of champagne…or is that just me?
Most New Year’s resolutions (69% of them according to Nielsen) are fitness-related, and I’m definitely one of those percentage points who is trying to keep it healthy in 2016 (more moving, healthier eating…you know the drill). So to keep you (and me) on the right track, I’ve rounded up some great fitness apparel to get this New Year started off on the right foot!
ps. Doesn’t this cocoon-neck fleece pullover (I love the navy one!) look like the best thing to take you from the gym to your car? A bonus sixth pick for you today! ;)
- Athleta Totes Dorbs Gym Bag (comes in basic black too and is lined!)
- C9 by Champion Edge Performance Sneakers
- C9 by Champion Striped Performance Tee (comes in several other colors)
- C9 by Champion Black Ankle Sport Leggings (these have amazing ratings, I might have to order a pair!)
- Old Navy “Run, Rest, Repeat” Performance Graphic Tee (motivation/mantra right on your shirt!)