Does anyone have any secret tips on keeping black coats clear of lint and dog hair? Anyone? Because I’ve obviously got 99 problems…and a Cooper dog is one.
Just kidding, Coop. Love you lots.
But seriously…send me your tips! ;)
Today’s outfit was built around this new tunic-ish top that I scored during Target’s crazy Black Friday deal (and is now even more on sale!), and it is completely legit. The material is super stretchy and super thick (like a really nice/expensive sweatshirt), and the print is totally on trend! I can really only recommend this color/pattern, since I also ordered the navy herringbone one, and it was significantly lesser quality (read thinner).
I’m wearing a small, which fits how I want it to, but I think it also would style really well one size up to be the true tunic that this shirt is billed as. Plus it would easily disguise when you’ve eaten too much hibachi as I did on when wearing this out on a recent date night!
Have you guys ever been to a hibachi restaurant? I’ve only been four times in my entire life, because I actually hated rice as a kid (along with a ton of other foods that I now really enjoy…my parents had it ROUGH…sorry Mom and Dad), but I absolutely love it! It’s like dinner and a show, so who can argue with that greatness? Not this girl!
- On Target item: Merona Window Pane Print Tunic (exact plus an extra 10% off with code EXTRA10)
- Lip Color: Nars (exact – Dragon Girl)
- Necklace: Target (similar options below)
- Coat: Merona, Target (super similar on super sale!)
- Nail Color: “Bare Dare” (exact) + Essie Hors D’oeuvres (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)