Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Navy suede bow pumps!? Yes, please! (Don’t worry…they come in black and mustard yellow too, if navy isn’t your thing!)
- Blogger love of the week: Love this extra olive winter look from Jessica! Perfect way to add interest to your outfit with a solid color coat!
- I just got this candle, and I love how it smells! It’s more affordable than my favorites from Bath and Body Works and definitely makes for a cozy night!
- I thought this article of 30 celebrities and their first red carpet looks was hilarious! I especially love Emma Stone and a very young Anna Kendrick!
- Perfect time to share this post thanks to the start of the new year! 26 things everyone should do for themselves once a year…I definitely will be trying to check most of these off this year!
- Whoever designed this sweater totally gets me. Stripes, red, and gray!
- 23 things that only candle lovers will understand…I’ve only been hooked on candles for about 8 months or so, but I am convinced that I need them on when I’m blogging (or reading blogs)!
- Spring is coming, and that means that we all need to get our trench game up to par…this one comes in khaki and black (both classics, obviously) and is under $100!
- I don’t know about you guys, but I was hooked on Making a Murderer this past week. I would rush home from work, watch a few episodes, go to bed, get up and think about it all day at work, and rush home from work to watch a few more episodes! It was a vicious cycle, so if you like Serial or want a 10-episode show to get hooked on…then check out this one out on Netflix!
- I love the idea of wearing a dainty initial necklace (with your initial or the initial of someone special to you – spouse, kid, dog), and this one is so classic and reasonably priced!
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Scarf (exact)
- Sweater: Charter Club, Macy’s (exact – I want ALL of these!)
- Vest: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)