I know, I know, I know.
It’s rare that I wish for anything snow related, but now that we’re past the holidays and the dead of winter has arrived, I need another day off of work to keep my sanity!
And this is what I would wear to play in the snow with Cooper (along with some gloves, of course, Mom)! Does anyone else have a dog that goes crazy in the snow? Cooper thinks it is one of the best things ever. He loves to try and catch snowballs, frolic about, and loves eating the snow. He’s the best and so are snow days!
ps. Just so we are clear, I am not accepting days with snow that do not result in snow days. Get it? Got it? Good. ;)
- J.Crew Factory Navy Vail Parka Coat
- Target Muk Luks Navy Fair Isle Beanie
- Merona Red Faux Leather Watch
- J.Crew Factory Red/Navy Twisted Stitch Sweater
- J.Crew Factory Straight Leg Jeans
- Merona Duck Boots
- J.Crew Camp Socks (these come in three other colors too)