Anyone up for some more stripes and plaid? Given how many times I’ve paired those two patterns together lately (cough…this post here…cough), it’s no longer creative pattern mixing…just habit!
I’m actually a super creature of habit. I love routine and predictable schedules! My co-workers know that I like to do things at certain times (first breakfast at 8:00am, “tea time” at 10:00am, second “breakfast” immediately following tea, etc.. And they usually make fun of me if they happen to get pushed back or threatened to be done out of order!
I also eat the same thing for lunch almost every single work day, because it is one less decision to make! Easy peasy (and also, Chobani Flip yogurts are delicious)!
Is it just me or is anyone else as much of a weirdo like me? ;) Creatures of habit, unite!
- On Target item: Merona Cream Cable Knit Sweater (similar)
- Hat: Target (similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact in “Red Revenge“)
- Scarf: Gap (similar)
- Coat: Old Navy (similar options below)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Boots: Nordstrom (similar)