As in, welcome to the first full week of 2016, and let’s kick it off with some classic pieces!
You can’t go wrong with some classics like ponte pants, a cognac brown purse, and stripes! I’ve talked about it before, but it is important for the remixability of your closet to have basics that make your outfit more than just basic. These five items are just that and help you build endless outfits.
And who doesn’t want to have a stylish 2016? ;)
- Mossimo Gray Cocoon Cardigan Sweater
- Old Navy Tan Suede Ankle Boots (these comes in black and navy too)
- Merona Cognac Brown Crossbody Purse (comes in four other colors too)
- Merona Black/White Stripe Tunic Top ( I want this soooo badly!)
- Loft Black Ponte Pants (these comes in petite, regular, and tall!)