Actually, it’s more like triple the maroon, thanks to a swipe of this lipstick, but who’s counting at home?
Nobody, right? Because you’re too busy thinking about all the blazer/blouse monochromatic options you have in your closet that you want to bust out with your work pants tomorrow, right? It’s a great little trick that I just made up. ;) And there’s really no bad combination!
Maroon patterned blouse + maroon blazer.
Navy patterned blouse (I love this one) + navy blazer.
Green patterned blouse + green blazer (try this one).
Pink patterned blouse + pink blazer…just kidding. I won’t wear it…but maybe you pink-loving people will!
It really works with any color doubled up, and it’s so easy…you can even do it on a Monday!
- On Target item: Merona Maroon Velvet Blazer (super similar)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Magnetic Mauve)
- Blouse: Loft (exact)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Pants: Loft (similar options)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)