Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Never has a more perfect quilted puffer vest made for one person (aka me)! Blue and white and gingham? Yes, please!
- Blogger love of the week: This classic look from Kimberly is oh-so-great, and it features my favorite Denizen jeans from Target! Definitely pinning this to recreate in the future (though I’ll have to find some leopard print heels first)!
- This plaid skirt is classic, nearly a Kate Spade dupe, affordable, and has great reviews. I guess that means one thing: I need to have it in my closet right now!
- I’m crazy about puns and try to incorporate them into a blog title every now and then (okay, okay…more than you all want!), but I’ve got nothing on this lady who makes pun cards! And for the record, yes, I want all of them!
- Did you guys hear the announcement of the SoulCycle x Target collaboration? They’re combining to bring SoulCycle classes to 10 major cities – sadly Indianapolis is not one – and the classes are complimentary (plus their combined logo is PERFECT)! Are you going to check them out?
- And this week’s Tommy Hilfiger item is this anchor print buttondown that comes in two different color combinations. Anchors aweigh…to my wallet! ;)
- If you haven’t seen it yet, you have to check out Channing Tatum’s hilarious lip sync of Beyonce’s “Run the World (Girls)”…and his wife’s face is priceless (and so are her dance moves)!
- I’m obsessed with both this stripe skirt (here) and the whole styling of it on the model! Actually, come to think of it…all of The Limited’s new arrivals here are on point!
- The Everygirl has 25 realistic winter outfits that you’ll definitely want to copy to stay warm and stylish this winter. I know I pinned a few (okay, almost allllll of them)!
- This watch (here) didn’t make it into Sunday’s On Trend post about watches (here if you missed it), but I love a good leopard print! It has the capability to look stylish and keep you on time!
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Cardigan Sweater (exact; comes in a green plaid here too)
- Lip Color: Almay (exact – Berry Light)
- Chambray: Old Navy (almost exact)
- Coat: Dorothy Perkins (super similar)
- Purse: Express (exact)
- Nail Color: “Bare Dare” (exact) + Essie Hors D’oeuvres (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Shoes: JCPenney (similar)