After this post, I think I have officially run out of fair isle puns, but it was a good run!
And it is a great pattern…I don’t really need any more fair isle sweaters, but I couldn’t resist this peach/green combo one from Target (so unique!).
Since the color combination in the sweater is so unique, I kept the other colors in the outfit super neutral (black and camel, since I’m obsessed with my new coat) for a work appropriate winter look!
I thought the coat was sold out completely after posting it here in a What I Wish I Wore Wednesday post, but then I saw it up again in my size only (and a super sale going on), so it was basically fate (and my Christmas present to myself)! I’d keep checking back for restocking if you’re interested, since J.Crew Factory does that from time-to time (otherwise there are some very similar options below).
I can’t wait to wear this classic beauty for years to come!
- On Target item: Merona Fair Isle Sweater (exact)
- Lip Color: Almay (exact – in Light Berry)
- Shirt: Merona, Target (similar)
- Coat: J.Crew Factory (exact; similar options below, since sizes are limited)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (super similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)