A good neutral is hard to find, but cognac is just that! It’s the perfect shade of brown to wear with almost anything (yes, black included!).
It’s normally a leather (or faux leather) color, so it’s normally done in shoes, bags, watches, or even jackets. You know…leather items. ;) You can wear one item by itself or even pair or third (is that the right way to say it? ;)) it up with your shoes, watch, purse, or belt!
So consider this your cognac calling!
- Sole Society Cognac Leather Crossbody Purse (also comes in black too)
- Merona Cognac Quilted Ballet Flats
- Madewell Cognac Belt (you can get it monogrammed!)
- BP Cognac Leather Watch (only $20 and comes in 3 other colors)
- Street Level Faux Leather Tote (a great Madewell tote dupe!)
And because there are so many great cognac options out there right now, I’ve rounded up 8 more favorites below!