Peter Piper picked a pair of patterned pants.
Well actually, it was me, not Peter, but patterned pants are definitely what we’re discussing in today’s On Trend post.
You can’t really beat the ease of a patterned pant. Instant interest in one piece! For a super easy outfit, I like to pair mine with a solid color sweater and a neutral pair of shoes (and top it all off with a scarf or necklace), but there are a million different ways to wear them!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite patterned pants that are fun and fresh without being IN YOUR FACE about the fact that they are patterned!
Now if you will excuse me, I’m off to order the navy polka dot pair! ;)
- Old Navy Black/White Floral Dot Print Pants
- Old Navy Navy/White Stripe Pants
- Old Navy Houndstooth Print Pants
- Old Navy Black/White Grid Print Pants
- Old Navy Leopard Print Pants
- Old Navy Gray Polka Dot Print Pants
- Xhilaration Black/White Print Pants
- Tommy Hilfiger Jacquard Navy Dotted Pants