Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This purse is chic and polished and can easily move from work to weekend. And bonus? It can be worn crossbody or carried by the top handle!
- Blogger love of the week: I’ve got to find me a suede skirt that is long enough, so that I can recreate this look from Daphne! How perfectly fall is this look?
- I love the print on this cute dish print button down shirt! Perfect for layering under sweaters now and wearing with a jean skirt or shorts in spring!
- If you haven’t seen it already…you HAVE to watch Adele ride along and sing in the car with James Corden. I love these…but this is the BEST one he’s done (until he gets Taylor Swift in the car with him)! Amazing singing and SO funny! And if you can’t watch all 14 minutes….skip to the 6:00 mark for a great throwback! ;)
- 26 tiny things you need to start doing for yourself this year! Especially #18, good bread is life!
- Just try and tell me that you wouldn’t like to have this polka dot cardigan (it comes in three colors!) in your closet! I know I would! ;)
- If you’re looking for a new lipstick, then you might want to check out Keiko’s post on the Pixi brand Mattelustre lipsticks (available at Target here) that I occasionally feature in my What I Wish I Wore posts. She showcases all the colors in a full face shot, so it can help you decide what color might be the right one for you!
- Anchors aweigh for this perfect anchor graphic print sweater! Want!
- 25 inspiring quotes for the new year. You know, in case you need some motivation or pep in your step on this Tuesday (or any day, really)!
- My Tommy Hilfiger pick of the week? This stripe dress. The stripes get smaller as you go down from the waist, which helps slim your look!
- BONUS: I’m a little late to getting around to this, but if you’ve been wanting to get a sneak peek of the Who What Wear and Target collection, the first lookbook is out and everything is very trendy annnnnnd under $50. I was a little disappointed at first, because everything super trendy and nothing for us classic girls, but then I saw the stripe sweater, stripe dress, and the polka dot blouse, and I quickly got back on board!
- On Target item: Merona Red Plaid Scarf (exact)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact)
- Sweater: L.L. Bean (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Cambridge Satchel Co. (similar)
- Pants: Loft (exact)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (similar; and I love this suede version too!)