If you’re like me, you are still battling the winter chill in your home state, and the best way to combat it is to cozy up with a cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate and shop for some cozy winter gear!
Almost everything pictured here today is on sale, since winter sales have started, so you can stock up for now (and next season) and save yourself from that winter chill…because we all know eventually we’ll have to put on something besides these buffalo plaid pajama bottoms sometime (yes, they’re from the men’s department, and no I don’t care…because they are so warm AND have pockets!).
Or if all else fails, check back later today, and I’ll show you how I almost wore a blanket to work! ;)
- Bearpaw Navy Moccasin Slippers (comes in three other colors)
- Topshop Olive Pom Pom Beanie Hat
- Merona Bright Multicolored Plaid Scarf
- Uniqlo Red Warm Tech Military Parka Coat (comes in four other colors too)
- Impressions by Isotoner Black Houndstooth Print Gloves (tech-friendly!)