Pinterest inspiration that is. It’s honestly one of my favorite ways to find new outfit inspiration (besides my normal blog favorites) and new blogs to follow!
I knew as soon as I saw this pin on Pinterest that I had to duplicate it! I loved the mix of neutrals with the pop of red coming from the gloves/mittens! I switched out the black skirt and tights for black jeans, but otherwise, almost an exact copy! This camel coat is honestly my favorite closet item right now, and I can’t stop wearing it, so I was thrilled to have it really make this outfit (along with the perfect red lipstick thanks to Anthropologie)!
So thank you to Katarzyna from Make Life Easier for the outfit inspiration and an extra thank you to the folks who created Pinterest for truly making life easier by providing endless outfit inspiration! ;)
ps. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest (here), if you want more great outfit inspiration!
- On Target item: Merona Gray Crossbody Purse (almost exact)
- Hat: c/o Express (exact)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact – in Ruby (I want Bare Rose next!))
- Coat: J.Crew Factory (exact; similar 1 and similar 2), since sizes are limited)
- Sweater: J.Crew Factory (similar)
- Gloves: Isotoner (similar options)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (super similar)