Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Someone just try to tell me that Jenna Lyons of J.Crew didn’t design this red/blue/white stripe shirt for me (or for…you know…4th of July). Practically perfect (if only it would go on sale)!
- Blogger love of the week: Nicole’s pairing of a denim jacket with black on black on black is so simple that a caveman can do it (thanks Geico), but what really makes the look for me is all the fun personality pieces (flair pins, printed neck scarf, and fringe ankle boots) she added! I can’t wait to try out the look for myself, once the weather warms up a bit here!
- So skinny scarves are totally having a moment in the fashion world right now, and this nautical inspired one is calling my name (and this polka dot one is amazing too)! Decisions, decisions!
- Please tell me you guys saw this ridiculously cute sloth from Ecuador who was recently in the news. Which brings me to my question…why did the sloth cross the road? ;)
- For a cozy, affordable date night this winter, maybe try one of these 50 most romantic movies of all time?
- How pretty and perfect for spring/summer is this chambray faux-wrap dress? Simple and classic on its own, but I would also love to pair it with a red cardigan (we’ll just have to wait for a sale…)!
- I loved this list of 26 ways to be a traveler, not just a tourist. There are definitely times where I am a hardcore tourist (pushing the Leaning Tower of Pisa up?…definitely took that photo…), but it is also important to take time to experience the culture and step out of your comfort zone!
- These black watch plaid heels are perfect for the office and add a little pep to your step!
- Do you ever crave a single serving dessert? I do…like every night! ;) So, I have been making this snickerdoodle mug cake at least once a week. It’s not quite a snickerdoodle cookie, but it super easy and super satisfying (and there are no leftovers to worry about)!
- I’ve been lusting over this little gold purse from Kate Spade, but it is a little out of my price range. This one isn’t quite the same, but still super pretty and with a $150+ savings, I think it will do!
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact)
- Lip Color: Revlon (exact – Candy Apple)
- Coat: JCPenney (exact; super similar)
- Gloves: Impressions by Isotoner (almost exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (super similar)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)