This week is the week of RED apparently here on Style On Target, and I’m definitely not mad about it. This particular outfit was inspired by a look from J.Crew’s winter catalog (here), and yes, let’s address the elephant in the room…it does give you a faint hint of Christmas vibes with all the red and green.
Which brings me to the realization that I’m either a month late for outfit inspiration for Christmas time or a full 11 months early. It all comes down to whether you’re a glass half full or half empty kind of person!
As for me? I’m a realist….which means I believe you can wear red and green even if it isn’t Christmas time! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Tan Turtleneck Sweater (exact)
- Hat: Old Navy (super similar)
- Coat: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (similar)
- Purse: Cambridge Satchel Co., via Poshmark (similar)
- Nail Color: “Game of Chromes” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Clarks (exact)