We’re just two weeks away from the holiday that you either love or hate depending on your relationship status, how you feel about commercialized holidays, and whether you like chocolate or not! ;)
I’m pretty “meh” about Valentine’s Day as an adult (even though I love my valentine, aka The Husband, an TON), but I do like an excuse to shower him with love and enjoy some street tacos together. Growing up, my parents always made the day special for me. One year my dad brought me a bouquet of flowers (so sweet), and another year, my mom bought me this giant, super soft zebra print blanket that I still have.
But really I just like an excuse to wear red and hearts (no pink for me though)! So to make sure that we’re all ready to don our hearted apparel in whatever activities we’re participating in this year (date night, Galentine’s Day parties, hanging out with your cat/dog on the couch… been there, done all of them!), I’ve rounded up some perfectly festive pieces for your Valentine’s Day! And in the loving spirit of the holiday, I’ve included pink items on Style On Target. ;)
I’m also curious how you all feel about Valentine’s Day…love it or loath it? Let me know in the comments!
- Sole Society Red Strappy Pumps
- BP Heart Shaped Sunglasses (under $15!)
- Target Cozy Socks in Red Hearts (here) and Pink Hearts (here)
- Talbots Red/White Polka Dot Blouse
- Target “LOVE” Ring Set (so cute!)
- Old Navy Pink Print Scarf (also comes in a blue print)
- Merona Pink Buckle Crossbody Purse (also comes in a ton of other colors)
- Old Navy Pink Sneakers (these come in four other colors)