The Husband and I are off on another adventure this Friday…to Florida because we wanted to put our feet in the sand and feel like winter won’t last forever!
Oh, and potentially visiting Epcot to drink around the world (don’t tell my mom)!
But today we’re talking about what I want to wear to the beach, not what I’m wearing to meet Mickey Mouse. #besties
I love the mix of textures and patterns in this look, and since it isn’t 90+ degrees in Florida this week, you need some beach layers to keep you warm! This beautiful embroidered tote can hold a scarf or a jacket for the evening! Or you know…hypothetically speaking, your autograph book for when you do meet Mickey. ;)
- Merona Straw Fedora
- J.Crew Factory Gray Floral Lace Tee
- H&M Black Shape Swimsuit (also comes in a black/white stripe version!)
- J.Crew Factory Blue Rope Print Shorts (these come in several other patterns)
- Merona White Embroidered Tote Purse
- H&M Sunglasses (these come in black too)
- Merona Silver Braided Sandals (these come in 5 other colors)