Like I mentioned earlier this week, The Husband and I are jetsetting to Florida today for a quick little getaway to escape the Indiana weather and see the ocean for the first time this year!
Okay confession, we originally planned this trip all around the Harry Potter amusement park in Orlando, but there are so many other great offerings in Florida! So we get to take it ALL in (including some awesome family members of mine)!
If you have any suggestions for things to do (beyond the amusement parks) or restaurants to eat at in Orlando or Clearwater, Florida, be sure to let me know!
Here are just a few striped things I’d love to take along with me on our trip! Perfect for a striped getaway!
- Old Navy Blue Stripe Trapeze Dress
- Merona Stripe/Floral Patterned Scarf
- Merona Navy/White Bucket Bag Purse (obsessed!)
- Merona Stripe One-Piece Swimsuit (love this suit!)
- Soludos Black/White Stripe Espadrilles