I spend a lot of time here on Style on Target chatting up my favorite color blue, but I feel that my second favorite color (red) gets no love…until today! Which is timely since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
Lots of awesome things are red: roses, strawberries, wine, pizza sauce, hearts, tulips, apples, and the logo of my favorite store (Target…duh!).
So in honor of all those great things, I’ve rounded up my current red favorites so we can all be red hot during the rest of winter!
- Target Classic Rain Boots (under $50 – these comes in several other colors too!)
- Merona Red Buckle Crossbody Purse (comes in four other colors)
- Old Navy Red Stitch Sweater (four other colors available)
- Caslon Red/White Stripe Tee
- Sam & Libby Red Tassel Necklace
- Timex Red Leather Band Watch (waaaaaaaannnnt!)
- Merona Red Suede Pointed Flats
- Tommy Hilfiger Belted A-Line Skirt