I’m going to say something crazy here…so brace yourselves.
I actually prefer to take photos on cold, cold, COLD days.
At least, prefer to take them then than take them on windy days. Windy days are the worst. Your hair is EVERYWHERE. Your clothes are blowing free. And when you take photos on a tripod like I do most of the time, there’s always a scary possibility that your tripod and slightly-more-expensive camera will be blown over by any big gust of window. So basically, you’re fighting a major battle out there.
On 9-degree days though…like when these photos were taken? No problem…as long as you cover most of your body and there is no said wind. You bundle up in your favorite coat and winter weather accessories, snap photos until you can barely feel your fingers, and then run back to your car where you blast all the heat you possibly can.
Or you know, I heard that’s what some people do. ;)
- On Target item: Merona Navy/Red Plaid Scarf (similar options below)
- Hat: Merona, Target (exact)
- Coat: Dorothy Perkins (similar)
- Sweater: Loft (super similar)
- Gloves: Target (similar options here)
- Purse: Cambridge Satchel Company via Poshmark (similar)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Clarks (exact)