Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- For those of you in search of a classic trench coat under $100, this one fits the bill (and comes with free shipping)! Classic with a zip! ;)
- Blogger love of the week: Every time that Kimberly teams up with Old Navy, I just love the results. These colorful spring looks are just want I need to get me through the rest of the winter!
- How gorgeous is this striped neutral shades skirt? Perfect for work with a blazer and for date night with a bold color sweater! Yes, please!
- Did you even wonder how all the Instagram filters got their names…or is that just me? Check out this article from Refinery29 as they delve into the meanings behind the filter names. Some of them are really unexpected!
- And here’s 22 photos for people who love color! (Or colorful things organized neatly!)
- This stripe blazer is subtle enough to go with everything, but interesting enough to not be boring!
- If you’re a fan of bad lip reading and grown men being made fun of, you might enjoy the latest take of “NFL Bad Lip Reading.” I could not stop laughing!
- Whoever created this floral/stripe mixing combo deserves a raise, Talbots. Love that jacket, and now I need a pair of work pants in that color!
- In case you didn’t get enough football players on Sunday, here are three manly NFL players spending some one-on-one time with their adorable daughters…and trying to master “Dad-dos”. It’s cute and heart-warming, but they should definitely stick to their day jobs! ;)
- I have been wanting to try the Portofino shirt from Express for some time now, and this olive green/black polka dot combo might be enough to push me over the edge!
- On Target item: Merona Gray Buckle Crossbody Purse (almost exact – comes in tons of other colors)
- Sunglasses: Loft (exact – love these!)
- Sweater: J.Crew Factory (sold out, so I rounded up some other patterned options below!)
- Vest: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (similar 1, similar 2)