There’s just something wonderful about a punch of bright color on a neutral background. It works constantly in print design, interior design, and fashion. So much so that style bloggers have been running the phrase “pop of color” into the ground.
So sure, we get made fun of (for that and a million other things!), but that doesn’t make it any less appealing and is perfect for brightening up a drab winter outfit! So I’ve rounded up some neutrals and brights for you for today’s Five for Friday (and some bonus brights in the widget at the bottom).
WARNING: Sunglasses are encouraged to be worn while reading this post…because your style future is looking bright! ;)
- Merona Aqua Crossbody Purse (also comes in tan here and a quilted black here)
- Loft Black/White Mosaic Print Pants (love these!)
- H&M Black/White Bow Print Blouse (so cute!)
- Journee Collection Yellow Fringe Moccasins (these comes in several other colors too)
- Madewell Black Classic Leather Belt (comes in a cognac color too)