Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Stop, drop, and roll. These Sole Society heels are the perfect height and come in the most perfect patterns (stripes and plaid and gingham…need I say more?). The black/white stripes (here) sold out super fast last time they offered them, and I can personally attest that I love my pair from last season (that reminds me, I actually need to wear on the blog once it warms up!).
- Blogger love of the week: Love this camel and red combo on Kimi! It looks so cozy and warm, and besides the fur scarf, I have all the right pieces to copy it! ;)
- This white/navy stripe trench coat is perfect and is calling my name. “Kaaaaatttiiiieeee…”
- This mom/daughter Loft Monthly Edit is so sweet and touching (and bonus: full of great outfit ideas)! Hugs to all the moms out there for all you do (especially mine)!
- Nicole posted this Enneagram personality quiz on her blog the other day, and I finally got around to taking. I ended up being an even split between The Perfectionist (here) and The Helper (here), and at first I thought that those didn’t really match. And then I read the descriptions…ummm, boy was I wrong. If you mashed the two together, it is me in a nutshell. Soooo, I highly recommend taking it (it’s free) and learning a little bit more about yourself.
- I’m all about the “new” saddle bag trend (confession: it’s been my favorite style of bag…for you know…like forever?), and while the expensive leather ones are beautiful, I still like my budget buys just as much. Like this gorgeous (and very detailed) bag that is only $31!
- Peyton Manning won the Super Bowl last week (in case you didn’t know), and now Jimmy Fallon has him and Magic Johnson smashing eggs on their heads. Hilarious.
- Tommy Hilfiger Want #128: This subtle flag graphic print tee. Perfect under spring jackets or blazers or cardigans or paired with a jean skirt, etc.
- The Husband and I are off to the Vance Joy concert tonight! We weren’t originally going to go, but tickets were heavily discounted over Valentine’s Day weekend, so we scooped up a pair and are making a fun Tuesday evening of it. If you want to feel like you’re there…just listen to his music here!
- Love this pencil skirt! It comes in several different patterns/colors and is a perfect addition to the work wear portion of your closet for under $60!
- On Target item: Merona Navy Ballet Flats (exact)
- Sunglasses: Loft (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – Red Orange)
- Blouse: Loft (same shirt, new prints here)
- Cardigan: Loft (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar options below)
- Jeans: Loft (similar)