Orange you glad that I featured this white saddle bag again (after featuring it in last week’s WIWIW post here)? Can you tell that I’m trying to justify the purchase of it?*
But I honestly might have to buy everything from this look, because I 100-percent wish I was wearing this outfit right now! I’m always game for black/white/gray neutrals with a pop of red-orange, and I love the pattern play with the cute floral print neck scarf (knotted around the neck is very in right now) and the polka dot skirt.
Orange you glad that spring is getting closer and closer so we can rock bare legs again? I know I am. It definitely sounds “appeeling”! Insert Dad joke groan here. ;)
*I swear it goes with SO MANY things!
- J.Crew Factory Gray Cardigan Sweater
- J.Crew Factory Red-Orange Drapey Blouse
- BP Black Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Merona Floral Print Neck Scarf
- Sonia Kashuk Red-Orange Lipstick
- Merona White Saddle Bag Crossbody Purse
- J.Crew Factory Black/White Polka Dot Skirt (you could also try this pencil one out too)
- Merona Black Patent Leather Wedge Pumps