So I was originally set out to make this post all about nautical items, but then it ended up being filled with stripes. Whoops. And sure, stripes are nautical, but they’re more than just that. They’re also tied with plaid on being the most classic print ever.
And coincidentally (or maybe not, since I’m the one that makes these posts and declares them to be on trend items), stripes are my favorite print! They were invited to my wedding, and the previous owners of our current house had the dining room wallpapered in green stripes (fate, I tell you). You could say that it’s a long term kind of love.
So, I’m also always on the lookout for some more stripes to add to my closet. You’ll later find me on that TV show Hoarders, I’m sure, but until then…here are 8 striped picks that I’m loving right now!
- Merona Navy/White Stripe Scarf
- Loft Navy/White Stripe Sailor Sweater
- Merona Stripe/Tan Wedge Sandal (for $25…yes please!)
- Merona Black/White Stripe Crossbody Purse (I own this, and they keep bringing it back!)
- Old Navy Navy/White Stripe Blazer
- Merona Red/White Stripe Boatneck Tee
- Sole Society Black/White Stripe Heels
- Uniqlo Navy/White Stripe Cardigan (love this!)