Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- A bunch of you loved my gingham print dress that I got from Loft last summer (last seen in this post here). Well good news? I found an almost identical dress here, and it’s under $100! ps. And then I just found this one (also under $100) that is in navy/white gingham!
- Blogger love of the week: This post from Kelly in the City has some simple (but amazing) tips and tricks on how to edit your photos in Lightroom. Kelly has the brightest and prettiest photos on the block (and some of the best coats, ever), and she is sharing her knowledge. I’ve been trying to figure out Lightroom on my own for some time, so I’ll be stealing ALL her tricks.
- I’m not ashamed to admit how much I love this red spring coat from J.Crew (it comes in basic trench coat beige too). The color is perfect, and the lining (gingham!) is such a nice touch! I’ll be waiting for one of those elusive BIG J.Crew sales in order to order it!
- I am obsessed with this 10 items, 10 outfits graphic from Banana Republic, and it was a nice inspiration burst for my own closet and future blog looks! I love it when brands realize that the normal customer needs to be able to mix and match pieces to fit their lifestyles. Kudos on the great looks, Banana!
- Oh man, another great carpool karaoke with James Corden (this time with Sia and her crazy big wig…though she does reveals why she wears it). The real question though is how James Corden hasn’t been signed to a record label yet.
- Another thing I want from Tommy Hilfiger? This navy shirt dress. It’s a classic style, but with a quirky little edition at the hem! Red, white, and awesome. ;)
- Do you think Oprah would let me move into her closet (see pictures of it here)? I’d love to
stealborrow all of her striped heels!
- How amazing is this curated collection of nautical pieces from ModCloth? And how bad is it if you end up wanting every single item from the collection? Asking for a friend…
- Feeling like you need a reward for making it through the two hardest days of the week (Monday and Second Monday aka Tuesday…;))? Here are 23 ways to treat yourself that don’t cost money and aren’t food-related. Because we alllll know the easiest way to treat yourself is a cookie.
- There is a quirky giraffe print blouse at Macy’s (here), and I’m not sure how much longer I can hold out from ordering it. It’s not my normal color palette but there are few things I love more than a giraffe print (or a bike print…or a dog print)!
- On Target item: Merona Green Shirt Dress (exact; polka dot version; black version; blue version)
- Hat: Old Navy (similar and only $9!)
- Coat: J.Crew Factory (similar)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage coach (similar)
- Tights: unknown (similar)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)