Raise your hand if you thought I would wear this acorn print blouse once and then never again. Yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing when I bought it! I can do floral prints, polka dots, and plaid all day long, but acorns? Really?
But it was so cute and quirky, while still be a classic color and silhouette, so home it went and here we are again…me and my favorite acorn blouse! Casual days, family dinners, and work meetings, this little blouse can do it all. Who would have thought it was on blog outfit #4 (#1 here, #2 here, and #3 here)…and I just bought it in November (according to my excellent budgeting records)! So I am sure there are many more outfits to come from this acorn blouse and me!
So if you’re struggling over your decision to buy the-weird-graphic-print-blouse-that-no-one-will-understand/like-besides-me…then pull a Nike and just do it! I know I will!
Because if loving acorn prints (or similarly weird/obscure prints) is wrong, then I don’t want to be right!
- On Target item: Merona Black Blazer (almost exact)
- Lip Color: Covergirl (exact – in Taffy)
- Blouse: Loft (similar blouse options below…no acorns for you though, sorry!)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (similar 1, similar 2)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)