Mustard, sunshine, marigold, lemon, daffodil, and canary.
All shades of beautiful and bright yellow! While I don’t think yellow is the easiest color to pull off…I still love it, because of that very reason!
Many people shy away from yellow, but it makes for such a great pop of color that it’s worth the risk! The Loft cardigan model shows you how to do it (get it, girl) by pairing it with neutrals, and it is always a safe bet to pair yellow with navy and most other blues! But don’t let me stop you there!
So let’s take a chance and let’s say “hello” yellow! Have a look at these yellow lovelies!
- Old Navy Yellow Print Cami Dress (so many other pretty prints too!)
- LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Rain Boots
- Xhilaration Yellow Crochet Top
- Merona Yellow Stripe Weekender Bag
- Merona Yellow Stripe Wallet and Merona Floral Print Wallet
- Sam & Libby Yellow Slide Sandals
- Merona Yellow Eyelet Ankle Pants (so cheerful!)
- Loft Yellow Signature Cardigan (this comes in so many colors now!)