Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- J.Crew loves their ten things too, and here’s 10 things that they recommend for your spring wardrobe. And for those on a budget (like me)? Steal their tips and find similar items at less expensive shops!
- Blogger love of the week: Daphne’s love of red/white/navy runs almost as deep as my own, and I loved this winter-to-spring transition outfit of hers! Now to see if I can pull this off on my own (with my trusty red skirt, instead of shorts)!
- At first, I was flip-flopping (pun semi-intended) between these two printed blouses: this nautical print one and this anchor print one. But then I stumbled upon this fox print one. Decisions, guys, decisions!
- Anne rounded up her top 10 picks from Trader Joe’s, and I love hearing other people’s reviews of food! Definitely a great list to keep handy for the next time you hit TJ’s. Might I recommend adding the penguin gummies and the frozen Indian meals (my two absolute favs…besides the $5 tulips and cheese, of course!)?
- How amazing is Piper, the runway dog? I love him and his sweet goggles!
- Tommy Hilfiger Does It Again: This navy/white piped trench coat is a classic piece with a touch of personality! It also comes in a khaki/navy combo. Love it!
- If you have a nice leather bag, you want to treat it right so that it looks great year after year, right? Well Madewell (the makers of the transport leather tote that everyone has) is sharing their top 5 tips for taking care of your leather bags. Pinning these tricks for a rainy day!
- This floral print blouse reminds me of my favorite Loft utility blouses, and isn’t the print just perfect! These are the easiest pieces to throw on for work, and I need to add a few more to my closet!
- My besties B, C, and I were commiserating last week (on Tuesday, actually!) how bad a day we all were randomly having, so we made suggestion to each other on how to make it better (margaritas was our number one answer). And then rather appropriately, I found this list of 50 of the happiest things to remember when you’re having a bad day, so this is for them and you all too! We will survive! ;)
- This shift dress and drapey jacket combo has me ready for spring for all the light layering! Also, can I borrow the model’s hair for….like ever?!
- On Target item: Merona Black Turtleneck Sweater (similar)
- Coat: J.Crew Factory (similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar option for this season)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)