Or you know, elegant lady with the blue dress on, Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels (find the song I’m referencing here). Though, they were right about this dress…it’s a real humdinger…that’s for sure.
I styled this dress/blazer combination up for a wedding or fancier date, but you could easily transition to the office with a pair of pumps and a work tote. Or for the weekend with a pair of ballet flats and a crossbody purse. The possibilities are abundant!
Though you won’t see any alligator hats (check the song lyrics…haha!) here on Style On Target…that’s a promise I can guarantee. ;)
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Stain (color is Rendevous)
- J.Crew Factory Navy Linen Blazer (comes in two other colors)
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Dress (comes in one other print)
- J.Crew Factory Navy Floral Statement Necklace (comes in pink too)
- Merona Ring Detail Crossbody Purse
- Mossimo Nude Ankle Strap Heels