Nothing beats a little print mixing on a Thursday. Polka dots and stripes in a classic white and black combination? Yes, please!
In other news, I hope you all aren’t sick of my black skirt/black tights/black ankle boots pairing. It’s the easiest way to get a clean, sleek look (especially if you have a similar body type), and also, the easiest and quickest way to get ready in the morning.
Except for when you have an identical pair of ribbed tights, but in navy…that makes for some rough guessing games at 5:45am. Luckily, I’ve only made it as far as our downstairs office (where there is a full length mirror) before seeing the results of my tights roulette game! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Quilted Vest (similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Sweater: Merona, Target (similar)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (similar or grab one in black/white stripes here)
- Skirt: Old Navy (super similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (similar)