T-minus 16 days until it is officially spring, and we can wear white/ivory/cream-colored items again without fear of getting splashed with dirty snow slush or matching the winter wonderland.
Okay jokes, the Midwest weather is a fickle creature (it snowed 3 days after our wedding in the middle of April), and we’ll probably be dealing with another month of the in-between weather of winter and spring. But a girl can dream, right?
I rounded up some great light-colored items that you can dream about too, and come spring (or April…or May…), we’ll all be cream of the crop!
- Old Navy Red/White/Blue Stripe Scarf
- Land’s End White Perforated Midi Skirt (comes in sky and navy blue too)
- dV for Target Perforated Flats (comes in two other colors)
- Old Navy White/Black Stripe Dress
- dV for Target Saddle Bag Purse (comes in two other colors)