Ahhhhh, espadrille envy.
The envy that comes from all the other shoes that don’t get worn enough come spring and summer time. Espadrilles are in my opinion, one of the greatest warm weather shoes ever.
– They come in a greater variety of colors/patterns than plain, old sandals or flip flops.
– They’re traditionally flat (unless you’re buying these beauties from J.Crew Factory), so perfect for walks to get ice cream or casual bike rides.
– They cover your whole foot so you don’t have to worry about updating (or not updating) your pedicure.
– And my number one reason for espadrilles? They’re super affordable! The ones I have listed here are all $25 or less!
So what are you waiting for? Bring some espadrille envy to your closet (it’ll make your other shoes appreciate you more, I promise), by checking out these options below.
- Merona Black Lace Espadrilles (also come in red and yellow)
- dv Navy/White Patterned Espadrilles (also comes in a black print)
- Mossimo Silver Espadrilles (also comes in black)
- Merona White Cap Toe Espadrilles
- Merona Perforated Cap Toe Espadrilles
- dv Multicolored Tribal Print Espadrilles
- dv Gold Espadrilles (also comes in silver)
- Merona Denim Espadrilles