Are you sick of me talking about this trench coat from J.Crew? I swear I’ve talked about it at least once a week since I discovered it (and it’s beautiful gingham lining).
Well it’s your lucky day, because today I’m really focusing in on the guava/coral/bright rose-colored portion of this outfit! I actually stole the idea right from J.Crew Factory’s styled looks (see them all here). I’ve done it before, and I’ll do it again!
But I loved the monochromatic look on top, and it would be easy to do with any same color sweater and necklace that you own already. I’ll have to remember to take
my own J.Crew Factory’s advice next time I’m struggling to find a good work outfit at 5:50am.
So would you try a semi-monochromatic look with a sweater/necklace pairing? Let me know!
- L’Oreal Paris Coral Glossy Balm
- J.Crew Factory Floral Statement Necklace (also comes in blue)
- J.Crew Factory Guava Dot Stripe Sweater (also comes in two other colors)
- J.Crew Factory Gray Chino Pants
- J.Crew Beige Chateau Trench Coat
- Merona Navy/White Stripe Crossbody Purse
- Sole Society Gray Suede Bow Wedges