Doesn’t this outfit just scream spring time in Paris to you? The stripes, the trench, the red/white/blue combo, and this silk neck scarf!
This style of scarf tying has made a comeback in the past couple of months, and I had to give it a try. I scoured Etsy looking for a perfect red/blue vintage scarf, and this one was under $10 and the perfect score!
I was afraid of looking a little too flight attendant, but the lack of a collared shirt definitely helped in that department! Plus, the print mixing between the scarf and the stripe tee made for some fun pattern play!
Are you planning to embrace your inner Parisian and try out this trend? Oui oui or no?
- On Target item: Merona Stripe Boatneck Tee (exact – my favorite tee ever!)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact – in Ruby)
- Scarf: vintage via Etsy (similar options below)
- Trend Coat: MICHAEL by Michael Kors (almost exact; the look for less)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (similar)