Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m head over heels for this navy/white polka dot polo…and I have worn a polo in several years! I just think it would look great under a jean jacket or blazer or sweater!
- Blogger love of the week: How stunning does Sarah look in this outfit! I love how all her items on their own are very trendy, but together, they create a perfectly classic outfit! Time to bust out my cords and recreate this!
- For those of you that love the look of the Salvatore Ferragamo bow ballet flats (see them here), but can’t afford the $500+ price tag (yikes), check out these amazing dupes for less than $50! Is it wrong to want all four colors? ;)
- 11 spring trends that are (probably) already in your closet! I love posts like that this, because I personally can’t afford to buy every. single. trend. for every single season, so it’s nice to search through your own closet or storage bins to find some on trend items!
- I found this video while reading some blog on a totally different subject, and really just loved all the little messages and reminders in it (okay, and all the bikes too)! I think sometimes we’re all just scared to make the big leap (I’m definitely guilty of this), but you never know unless you try, right?
- I’ll definitely be recreating this Madewell outfit this spring or summer (and probably on repeat)! Field jacket + patterned dress + hat = casual outfit win!
- Kimmy Schmidt is back soon (it’s a MIRACLE!)! Catch the trailer here, and get caught up with the first season (or watch it again, like I plan to do)!
- I’ll be buying this anchor print/stripe t-shirt the second it goes on sale! Perfect for summer!
- Banana Republic is killing it lately with their features! Not their clothes, per say, but how they’re marketing them! I love this interview feature with 5 different style bloggers on their must-have closet VIPs. I think mine would have to be one of my gabillion (real number here, folks) striped tees.
- If you’re looking for a ballet flat in almost every color known to mankind, check out these beauties from Gap!
- On Target item: Mossimo Black Faux Wrap Blouse (exact – back again this year!)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact – in Ruby)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (old; other plaid options below)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (similar)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)