Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- The chambray blazer from Loft that everyone loved is back! I missed out on it last time, so you better believe I won’t be left behind this time around!
- Blogger love of the week: Someone teach me to be as cool as Nicole, so I can pull off this outfit. The necklace! The skirt! The fringe boots!
- For those of you lusting after my green vintage Coach purse from this post (here), Talbots has come out with their spring bag collection, and this one is an excellent dupe (also comes in navy and beige)!
- Can someone come over and make me this fruit and wine sorbet? I’ll provide a great porch to eat it on…and spoons?
- I died laughing when reading this article on the 25 most 90’s outfits from 10 Things I Hate About You. That movie = pure goodness, but who knew it was SO dated!
- Item #136 I love by Tommy Hilfiger: This gingham print purse! #want
- Here are The Everygirl blog’s top 8 classic work wardrobe pieces, and I agree with almost all of them!
- I love this navy blouse white white piping! So chic and goes with nearly everything! It also comes in black (here) if you wear more of that color!
- Saved the best article for last this week, you guys! Who remembers Littlest Pet Shop toys (back when they were cute and not creepy and giant-eyed)? I definitely do, because I was OBSESSED! This Buzzfeed article was nice for a walk down memory lane, and now I want to take on my brother in a round of the Littlest Pet Shop board game!
- You had me a polka dot peplum top, Loft! Gorgeous classic-with-a-twist piece, so you know I love it!
- On Target item: Merona Ballet Flats (super save; super splurge)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact – in Ruby)
- Sweater: The Limited (similar 1, similar 2)
- Trench Coat: MICHAEL by Michael Kors (almost exact; the look for less)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Nail Color: “Rhapsody Red” (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super similar)
- Pants: Loft (similar)