So tell me whatcha want…whatcha really really want…
Well, now that I have the Spice Girls stuck in your head, I’ll tell you what I want. I want spring weather, longer days, tulips and peonies, and all of these spring items below. That’s not too much to ask, right?
Top Eleven Things On My Spring Wishlist for 2016:
- Stripe Popover – This is the easiest piece for your spring wardrobe. Pair it with a navy blazer and jeans or wear it on its own with white jeans for a bright look! It also comes in a yellow/white stripe combo (here), which is perfect for spring!
- Cognac Mules – I’m constantly seconds away from ordering these. They’re definitely one of the “it” shoes for spring this year, and they also come in black. Old Navy has a similar pair here, but I felt the height was a little much for these giraffe legs…and my lack of grace!
- Red-Orange Purse – I can actually check this one off my list (see my budget post here for more details), but I felt it was worth mentioning, because I’m obsessed with red-orange shades right now, and I want you all to become obsessed too (and this bag is so affordable)!
- Silk Scarf – This is probably the easiest and most affordable spring trend to try! All you do is grab a silk scarf (new or vintage) and tie around your neck (or even purse handle). You can’t go wrong with a simple blue/white stripe option, but there are tons of different colors and prints out there! Be sure to check out Etsy too for some vintage options (here)!
- Statement Earrings – Move over, statement necklaces. Statement earrings are making their move this season. I love these affordable ones from Target, but I’m also lusting over these tortoise shell ones from J.Crew!
- Red Blazer (similar linked, also comes in yellow and green) – A red blazer had been a huge want for several seasons, and I finally pulled the trigger on this Limited one last month. I think I have my eye on the yellow one next, so I might have to buy it this month!
- White Watch – In the last year or so, I’ve been in love with watches, because I think they add a timeless look to any outfit (even though you can simply just look at your phone for the time)! This white one is perfect for spring thanks to its brightness and delicate floral design!
- Denim Jacket – A classic, must have piece for spring. Light enough for those warmer spring days and easily layerable with a sweater for those brisk spring mornings!
- Gray Suede Pumps – These also have been on my wishlist for what seems like FOREVER! I love how classic they look, but the gray is an unexpected shade that goes with nearly everything!
- Red Gingham Shirt – Navy gingham is a classic piece, but I love the idea of grabbing this classic print in an untraditional color!
- Flare Skirt – Obviously my favorite style of skirt, as I’m pretty much stuck to only wearing this type of skirt recently. I’m always looking to add new colors/patterns to my collection, and I loved the classic black and white of this one paired with the fun swirls!
Doesn’t everything look so pretty together? I love how having a set “color scheme” for my closet means that pretty much everything can be mixed and matched!
What are you putting on your spring wishlist? Did I miss anything on mine?