Orange gets a bad rap.
It’s my least favorite citrus flavor. It doesn’t rhyme with anything. And frankly, the color itself is hard to wear without looking like a traffic cone (though I loved this past orange/navy look here….maybe I just need to break out that vest again)!
But I’ve recently become re-obsessed with this Sonia Kashuk red orange lipstick shade, and I love the J.Crew-ish styling it gives to my look, so my thought is…why not embrace it in other items in my life! I semi-stole this look from the J.Crew Factory website, as I’ve been know to do (see here for a past offense), and then added even more red orange to it!
Because what’s life without a little (red orange) zest to it?
ps. What colors do you think are hard for you to personally wear?! Let me know in the comments!
- Target Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Red Orange Sweater (comes in several other colors)
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick (my new favorite!)
- Merona Red Orange Saddle Crossbody Purse (comes in cognac brown too)
- J.Crew Factory Plaid Button Down Shirt
- J.Crew Factory White Straight Leg Jeans
- Target White/Gold Link Bracelet
- J.Crew Factory Stripe Espadrille Shoes